Mill Chase, Nafferton, East Yorkshire


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
A superb opportunity to acquire a two bedroom modern terrace house with SHARED OWNERSHIP 80/20 with no rent on the 20% - Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS.


A superb opportunity to get on to the property ladder with this two bedroom modern house situated in the extremely popular village of Nafferton. This property is offered under a shared ownership scheme with Yorkshire Housing and comprises the following centrally heated and double glazed accommodation: Entrance hall, WC, kitchen, sitting room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property is complimented by two off street parking spaces and a courtyard garden. An early opportunity to view should not be missed.

Ground Floor

Entrance Hall

With Single radiator, thermostat for the central heating, CO2 and smoke detector.


Fitted with a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single radiator and extractor fan.


15'4'' x 7'4'' (4.67m x 2.24m)

Fitted with an attractive range of modern units including stainless steel sink, electric fan assisted oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, base and wall units, space for standing a fridge/freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, double radiator and dining area.

Living Room

14'8'' x 10'3'' ma (4.47m x 3.12m ma)

With two double radiators, TV aerial point and French doors to the garden.

First Floor


With single radiator, access to the part boarded roof space, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and gas central heating boiler.

Bedroom One

14'8 x 11'3 (4.47m x 3.43m)

With double radiator, TV aerial point, telephone point and over stairs storage cupboard.

Bedroom Two

14'3 x 8'1 max (4.34m x 2.46m max)

With double radiator and TV aerial point.


With white suite including a panelled bath with electric shower and curtain over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity light, shaver point, single radiator and extractor fan.


To the front of the property a long tarmac drive provides off street parking for two cars. There is also a wooden wheelie bin store, small lawn and flower border.

To the rear is a small fully enclosed area of low maintenance garden including a paved patio, raised border and timber garden shed.

Shared Ownership

This property is offered under a shared ownership scheme with Yorkshire Housing whereby you purchase an 80% share of the property. This is why the asking price is so attractive as it is 80% of the full value of the property. You get a mortgage just like with any other property but unlike many other shared ownership schemes you don't pay any rent for the other 20%. This fantastic scheme allows first time buyers to get a foot on the property ladder at an affordable price. Further details are available on request.


All mains services are connected to the property.


The property is leasehold and offered with the benefit of vacant possession upon completion. Full details of the lease are available upon request.


Strictly by appointment through the Sole Agents on 01377 241919.

Council Tax

Council Tax is payable to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council. The property is currently shown as listed in Council Tax Band 'B'.

Disclaimer: Dee Atkinson & Harrison for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that these particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a Contract. No person in the employment of Dee Atkinson & Harrison has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.

Arrange viewing 01377 538009

Dee Atkinson & Harrison - Sales

56 Market Place, Driffield

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email