Bunting Close, Middle Warren, Hartlepool

£90,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
** NO CHAIN INVOLVED ** 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP ** This is a rare opportunity to acquire a modern two bedroom mid terraced bungalow which is being offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis. Thirteen Group's share is 25%. Please note that offers cannot be accepted below or above market value. The bungalow is offered as part of an affordable housing scheme. This bungalow has been designed for older people, with a minimum age requirement of 55 years, whilst forming part of a quiet cul-de-sac. Internally the accommodation boasts gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, burglar alarm system and recently upgraded wet room. The full layout comprises: entrance porch through to the entrance hall, the lounge is located to the rear of the property and includes a feature fire surround and electric fire, the kitchen is fitted with units to base and wall level and includes a range of free standing appliances. The hall also provides access to both bedrooms and the upgraded wet room incorporating a three piece suite and chrome fittings. Externally is a low maintenance front garden with a driveway providing useful off street parking for two cars. The enclosed rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect meaning it should prove to be a suntrap in the summer months, whilst including a useful storage shed. It is located at the head of the cul de sac in the highly regarded Middle Warren development in Hartlepool. Local amenities at Throston Grange shops are within close proximity. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.

ENTRANCE PORCH

Accessed via double glazed composite entrance door, convector radiator, door through to the entrance hall.

'L' SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL

An 'L' shaped entrance hall with 'laminate' effect vinyl flooring, hatch to loft space, convector radiator.

REAR LOUNGE

4.27m x 3.81m (14'00 x 12'06)

A pleasant lounge which includes an attractive feature fire surround with electric fire, double glazed composite entrance door to the south facing rear garden, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling, television p[point, convector radiator.

KITCHEN

4.22m x 2.36m (13'10 x 7'09 )

Fitted with a range of units to base and wall level with chrome handles and contrasting roll top work surfaces in an 'L' shaped layout incorporating an inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiling to splashback, recess for cooker with gas point, recess for free standing fridge/freezer, recess with plumbing for washing machine (all white goods can be included), Potterton gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, convector radiator.

BEDROOM ONE

3.84m x 2.77m (12'07 x 9'01 )

A good sized master bedroom with a uPVC doubled glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, convector radiator.

BEDROOM TWO

3.12m x 2.34m (10'03 x 7'08)

uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted carpet, convector radiator.

WET ROOM

2.13m x 1.70m (7'00 x 5'07 )

An upgraded wet room incorporating a three piece suite which briefly comprises: walk-in shower area with Mira Advance shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome dual taps, low level WC, PVC panelling and tiling to splashback areas, non-slip flooring, fitted extractor fan, chrome heated towel radiator.

OUTSIDE

Externally the property features low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. A double length driveway provides useful off street parking for two vehicles. The south facing rear garden should prove to be a suntrap in the summer months with fenced boundaries and useful storage shed included.

NB 1

The property is offered for sale on the basis of 75% being available as shared ownership with the remaining 25% owned by Thirteen Group. No rent is paid on the 25% share, however, a monthly fee is payable which includes building insurance and is approximately £18. Full details will be given to a prospective purchaser.

NB 2

A prospective buyer will have to be aged 55 years or above.

Arrange viewing 01429 891100

Robinsons Chartered Surveyors - Hartlepool

106 York Road, Hartlepool, Cleveland

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email