TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990Notice ID: BRA2199394
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990
The following applications are required to be advertised under the above Acts:
1. Installation of dormer windows & roof lights & external alterations. 5 South Grove Aycliffe Village 21/03022
2. External seating area structure Turtle Bay Unit 11 The Riverwalk Millburngate Durham 21/02928
3. Change of Use from 5 bed C4 HMO to 7 Bed Sui Generis HMO & 2 storey side extension 1 Elvet Crescent Durham 21/03050
4. Convert an existing dwelling into two separate residential units 16 Front Street Bumopfleld 21/02902
5. Replacement windows, external alterations & removal of chimney Hoppyland House 10 Albert Hill Bishop Auckland 21/02915
View applications at
. Representations should be made by 7 October 2021 & will be recorded online. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
1. EDF Renewables submitted a planning application to Durham County Council on 6/05/2021 for Removal of Condition 20 (Turbine sound power level) of Planning Permission No. 7/2004/0715/DM as amended by Planning Permission No. 7/2006/0008/DM to allow the wind farm to operate at full power 21/01646. Further/Any Other Information on the Environmental Statement has been received & is available at
. Members of the public may obtain copies at £20 for a paper copy or free for an electronic copy from Wood PLC, Level 6 & 7 Partnership House, Regent Farm Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE33AF. You can comment on the application online at durham.gov.uk/planning
or in writing to Durham County Council, Planning Department, County Hall, Durham, DH1 5UL. Representations should be made no later than the expiration of 30 days from the date of this publication. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
2. Hybrid planning application consisting of outline planning permission (all matters reserved) for an extension to the Sniperley Park & Ride & full planning permission for the development of 370 dwellings associated access & works & demolition of former farm buildings 21/02360 Land North & East of Sniperley Farm Durham
Applicant Bellway Homes Ltd. Members of the public may obtain copies of the Environmental Statement from Environmental Planning Team, Barton Willmore LLP, 7 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QB £700 for a paper copy, £15 for a Non-Technical Summary & £15 for a full CD copy. You can comment on the application online at
or in writing to Durham County Council, Planning Department, County Hall, Durham, DHL 5UL. Representations should be made no later than the expiration of 30 days from the date of this publication. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
Interim Head of Development & Housing 16 September 2021