Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting DST to 80360 or email us
Fangs for nothing: man bitten by his pet python
A MAN was taken to hospital this afternoon after being bitten by his seven foot long pet python called Crusher.
Police were called to a house in Westmoreland Road, Middlesbrough, shortly after 4pm by the ambulance service who were tending to the 20-year-old.
They contacted the RSPCA for expert advice on the snake and it was determined its venom is not poisonous.
A spokesman for Cleveland Police said the snake was handed over to the RSPCA while the man was taken to Accident & Emergency at James Cook University Hospital for a check up.
Comments are closed on this article.