Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting DST to 80360 or email us
Fire at sheltered accommodation complex in Darlington
FIREFIGHTERS from Darlington and Newton Aycliffe were called on to deal with a blaze at a sheltered accommodation complex today.
The fire was contained in the kitchen of the home on Branksome Hall Drive, Darlington.
Two elderly women were taken by ambulance to Darlington Memorial Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
Two crews from Darlington and one from Newton Aycliffe extinguished the blaze which broke out at about 12.30pm.
Comments are closed on this article.