Firefighters use breathing apparatus to tackle Darlington blaze

First published in News Darlington and Stockton Times: Photograph of the Author by , Regional Reporter

A MAN was administered oxygen by firefighters after fire broke out in the kitchen of his home.

The blaze began in a grill pan in the ground floor kitchen of a property in Wimbledon Close on Darlington's Red Hall estate.

A call to the fire services was made at about 6.47pm on Sunday evening.

County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue said two fire appliances were present and crews had used breathing apparatus to assist in tackling the incident.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree