Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting DST to 80360 or email us
Security device fills petrol station kiosk full of smoke
7:39pm Sunday 22nd September 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a petrol station after a security device filled the kiosk full of smoke.
Fire crews used an ventilation fan to remove the smoke from the shop at the Esso filling station in Grange Road, Darlington.
A spokeswoman for County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service said the security device had been activated in error at about 5pm on Sunday.
Comments are closed on this article.