Flat fire in Northallerton

First published in News
Last updated

FLAT FIRE: Fire crews were called out to a third-floor flat fire in the Ashlands Road area of Northallerton at 12.37pm yesterday. (Thursday, February 28) The fire caused damage to the floor, sofa, cushions and a keyboard.

Two men and a child were taken to hospital for smoke inhalation, and one man was given oxygen at the scene.

PORTABLE HEATER: A house fire in Goodwood Road, Scotton, near Catterick Garrison was caused by a portable heater yesterday. (Thursday, February 28) Fire crews from Richmond and Colburn attended the fire, but it was already out by the time they arrived at 4.30pm.

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree