Woman escapes fire

First published in News
Last updated

HOUSE BLAZE: An elderly woman was treated in hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire in the front room of her terraced house on Cromwell Road, York, at 3.30am today (Tuesday, February 12). The blaze is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree