Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting DST to 80360 or email us
The family of James Arthur say he is starting to relax with fame
THE family of North-East X-Factor contestant James Arthur said his health worries are over and he is finally relaxing.
James Arthur, 24, collapsed after having a panic attack the weekend before last.
But he bounced back on Saturday with what Gary Barlow described as “the performance of the series so far".
James, from Saltburn, made national headlines yesterday after being photographed with a number of girls on a night out in London following his triumph.
But his sister, Sian, just one year older than James, told The Northern Echo he was finally relaxing in the limelight.
She said: “James was fantastic as usual on Saturday. We were all really pleased with his performance and the comments he got from the judges, especially Gary.
“He is much better now and has been taking it a lot easier this week. His health is fine and he is very much relaxed. He seems to be back to himself and he is also coming out of his shell a lot more.
“We didn’t have any doubt that he wouldn’t get through last night. Just looking forward to next week now!
“My dad, stepmum, sister and auntie and uncle were there this weekend. I’ll hopefully be going down again in November if he stays in.”
Comments are closed on this article.