"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Loola Pushchair and travel system Bebe Confort Loola Travel system - includes 2 car seat bases and rear facing car seat; chassis which can be used with pushchair, carry cot or car seat; also includes : foot muff, parasol, ...
- Antiques and collectables (22)
- Art and crafts (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (35)
- Clothing (29)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (58)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Hannah and Stephen CLARK
Hannah & Stephen CLARK Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Clark on their wedding on
Births - Hayley and Vassili BARRITT and SKIFTAS
BARRITT - SKIFTAS We have a beautiful baby girl Hayley Barritt and Vassili Skiftas are thrilled
Birthdays - Denis ATKINSON
Denis ATKINSON November 24th Happy Birthday and love from Andrea, Nicola and Bora Love you lots