"When it comes to exercise, we can generally break it down into three categories - fat burning, toning, flexibility, balance and core", says Lucy. With this in mind, let's take a look at which classes are best for each area - and what you can expect when you get there...
- Childhood before the internet
- Is gut bacteria responsible for the 'terrible twos' in toddlers?
- New discovery about how breast cancer spreads into bones
- Surviving toddler groups
- Modified herpes virus 'could combat skin cancer'
- Mum's guide to surviving half term
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (26)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (45)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (65)
- Gardening and Outdoors (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (13)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (28)
- Outdoor pursuits (17)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (16)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Margaret Watson
WATSON Margaret Olive (nee Day) Aged 83 years, formerly of Startforth and Brignall, died
Births - ROBERT AND CHARLOTTE LAWSON
LAWSON To Robert and Charlotte (nee O'Malley) a daughter Poppy Charlotte Florence born March 3,
Marriages - kennedy and Anna talbot keighley
Mr K V TALBOT and Miss M A KEIGHLEY The engagement is announced between Kennedy, son of the late
Birthdays - John Metcalfe
John METCALFE February 2. Happy 65th Birthday. Have a great birthday. All our love, Mum, Val,