Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting DST to 80360 or email us
In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
2 seater settee and 1 chair Quality suite with wooden frame. Cream uphoistery. Good condition. Very comfortable.
- Antiques and collectables (21)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (27)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (60)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (41)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - sarah and tim hugill kennard
HUGILL KENNARD Mr and Mrs Tony Hugill, of High Brockholme Farm, Danby Wiske, are pleased to
Birthdays - Denis ATKINSON
Denis ATKINSON November 24th Happy Birthday and love from Andrea, Nicola and Bora Love you lots